If you are from Tanzania or friend of Tanzania, and you are Bishop in charge of a diocese, a pastor in charge of a congregation or ministry leader, we have an opportunity for you of a high calling. Tanzania Global Prayer Movement (TGPM) is asking, seeking and knocking on your door for your diocese, congregation or ministry to join TGPM and allow your people to pray for their beloved country and its beautiful people.
How can you help, you may be asking? That's a good question, this is how:
If your diocese, congregation or ministry is in America or Canada, you can do two things:
- Invite your churches or members to participate in the weekly prayers for Tanzania held every Sunday over prayer conference calls. The time of the conference calls is 9pm Eastern Time, 8pm Central Time, 7pm Mountain Time or 6pm Pacific Time. To join the conference call, please call (218) 895-9661 and pass code is 222555. Check the Weekly Prayer Schedule for more information.
- On April 11, 2005 is a Global Day of Prayer. For those in America and Canada, TGPM will be holding a prayer meeting called Kalamazoo Prayer Summit. Mobilize your people to show up in Chicago for the prayer summit.
- If you and your people may not be able to attend the Kalamazoo Prayer Summit, then orgainize your people to pray together on April 11th. Should you need any ideas on how to mobilize your people, or if you need prayer points for the different Prayer Themes, please let us know by contacting us.
If your diocese, congregation or ministry is outside America or Canada, you can do two things:
- Mobilize your churches or your people to get together at least once a week to pray for Tanzania.
- It is also important that you put more emphasis for your people to join in prayers with other Tanzanians worldwide praying on April 11th, the Global Day of Prayer. Should you need any ideas on how to mobilize your people, or if you need prayer points for the different Prayer Themes, please let us know by contacting us.